Thank you for scheduling an appointment! Please visit the following link from an iPad, iPhone, Mac, Windows PC.
iPad/iPhone: If you click on this link via an iPhone or an iPad, it will prompt you to download the app and then it will prompt you for my name, which is Molly Zangrilli, IBCLC.
Mac/Windows/PC: If you are unable to open the client portal from your Mac or Windows computer please follow these steps:
- Close all your browsers and try the link again. Alternatively, try a different browser
- Enable Silverlight plugin:
- Safari – Open menu item Safari->Preferences->Security and press “Plug-in Settings…”. Then check the box next to Silverlight on the left and ensure “When visiting other websites” is set to “On”.
- Firefox – Open the “Tools->Add-ons” menu. Press “Plugins” on the left and make sure the Silverlight plugin is set to “Always Active”.
- Internet Explorer – First be sure there is nothing that says “InPrivate” at the top by the web address. If so, restart your browser. Then press the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and choose “Manage add-ons”. Then choose “All add-ons” under the “Show:” field. Then scroll down on the right and make sure the “Microsoft Silverlight” add-on is “Enabled”.